These are information about reservations and stays at our hotel.
How to Make a Reservation for Toyoko Inn
You can either access with your PC or with your smart phone. We give out exclusive discounts for guests booking our rooms from our official website. A discount of ¥300 will be given to you , “ official website discount”.
Making reservations from smart phones and cellphones.
- You can make reservations starting from three months prior to the date of your stay. If you are a Toyoko Inn Club Card or Toyoko Inn Club Corporate Business member, you can make reservations six months prior to the date or your stay.
- You can first check room availability, pricing, and other necessary information on the search screen to make a reservation.
Check-in & Front Desk
- Check-in is from 16:00. Please come to the front desk We can process your check-in before 16:00, but you will not be able to enter your room until 16:00.
- Toyoko Inn Club Card members have a benefit to check-in from 15:00. Please show the member card and provide a signature to check in. (Easy Check-in) * Toyoko Inn Club Corporate Business members can also check-in at 15:00, but Easy Check-in is not available.
- Accommodation rates must be paid at check-in. The receipt will be available at check-out.
- Please be aware that Toyoko Inn requires foreign nationals to permit taking photocopies of their passports. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bar soaps, shower caps, razors, and combs are available at the front desk. Nightgowns are at the lobby near the front desk. (Some hotels have nightgowns in the room.)
- Please come to the front desk for rental services.
- Paid services including photocopying, fax, cleaning, delivery, and massage are handled at the front desk.
When Going Out
- There is no curfew for guests who have already checked in, but please leave the room key at the front desk if your room key is a cylinder key.
Late Arrivals and Cancellations
- Toyoko Inn will cancel your reservation if you do not check-in by the planned arrival time without notice. Please make sure to contact the hotel if you will arrive later than the planned time.
- You will be charged 100% of cancellation fee if you cancel after 16:00 on the day of your reservation. However, there may be exceptions with group reservations and corporate contracts.
- Check-out time is 10:00.
- If you do not check out on time, you will be charged an additional fee for a late check-out. Between 10:00 and 14:00, the additional charge is ¥1,000 (incl. tax) per hour. After 14:00, if the room is available, you will be charged the full cost of an additional night.
(Extension fees in overseas hotels - Korea: ₩11,000 Cambodia: US$10 Europe: 10€ Philippines: ₱500).
If rooms are not available, guests will be required to check out on time.
- Any phone bills will be added your bill at check-out.
Cleaning of Rooms for Multiple-night Stays
- Room cleaning will be finished by 16:00 unless otherwise requested. Please make a request at the front desk beforehand if you wish to have your room cleaned earlier.
Room Change for Long Term Guests
- Here at Toyoko Inn, we strive to provide you a pleasant stay by cleaning your rooms. We ask long-term guests to change their room after the 8th night for complete room cleaning.
About the accommodation service for children
- At Toyoko Inn, children in elementary school or younger (up to the age of 12) are not charged an accommodation fee if they sleep in the same bed as a parent.
- Children sleeping alone in one bed or children who are 13 years or older will be charged the same as adults.
- In case parents want to share the bed with their children, only one child per bed is allowed.
- If you stay in a twin room with an adult and a child, fee still applies for the child.
- There is no charge for a child who sleeps in the same bed as a parent, but amenities, towels, pillows, etc. will not be provided. Those are available for an extra charge if required.
- Depending on the hotel, there are some room types in which this service is not available.
- Cots are not available.
Meeting Visitors at the Hotel
- Please meet your visitors in the lobby.
Underage Guests without Guardians
- Toyoko Inn may contact a guardian when underage guests are staying at the hotel by themselves.
- Please hand in both “Written Consent for Minors” and a copy of your guardian’s ID. Under Korean law, minors are prohibited from staying with an opposite sex.
Download “Written Consent for Minors”（Please confirm this file if you a minor and planning to stay in one of our hotels in Korea）
- There may be cases where we may refuse accommodating underage guests without guardians.